Born in Nashville, Rachel has always considered Nashville to be her home away from home. She says one reason she loves being back here and focusing on real estate is because it gives her the ability to share her passion for Nashville with everyone around her. “What better way to do that than helping people find the home of their dreams,” she said.
Her love of Nashville real estate stems from the variety of homes here and the thrill of helping each home buyer find the perfect home that suits their unique needs.
“My passion is helping people in any way I can.”
Rachel’s main focus is to work as hard as she can to find her clients exactly what they want. “I also try to put myself in my clients’ shoes and understand where they are coming from. I am very passionate about lending a helping hand and making sure that my clients are comfortable with the process of buying, selling or renting a home.”
* Bilingual in English and Russian
* Graduated cum laude with dual bachelor’s degrees in Education and Psychology from William Paterson University in New Jersey
* Currently working towards a Master of Special Education degree
* Former member of the National Honor Society of Leadership and Success
* Enjoys traveling across the world
* Member of the Junior Chamber of Commerce of Nashville
* An advocate for children with special needs
* Fueled by a constant desire to better herself