Bisnow: Year of the Ferry: The Centerpiece of New York's Waterfront Renaissance
Real Estate Weekly: Proposed Regulations Would Harm Retailers, Owners
The Wall Street Journal: What Slump? Some Manhattan Retailers Look to Own Buildings Instead of Renting Them
Habitat: Is the 99 year lease going to become the new normal?
Commercial Property Executive: Downtown Boston Asset Trades for $63M
Habitat: How a Land-Lease Co-Op Landed in Real-Estate Heaven
Habitat: Buying apartments, Selling, Dissolving Co-op
Real Estate Weekly: Representing Family Owners in SoHo: One Building at a Time
The New York Times: Skyscraper That Would Sour Over Sutton Place Runs Into Neighborhood Opposition
The Wall Street Journal: How Brokers Solved a Brooklyn Property Puzzle
For renowned industry expert Adelaide Polsinelli, real estate isn't a job, it's a way of life. With that passionate attitude and a deep well of talent, she's been breaking records and shaping industry trends throughout her more than 30 years in the business. She has a impeccable decades-long track record of consistently selling real estate backed by extensive market knowledge, experience and a solid reputation of commitment to her customers.
Adelaide has sold over 1,400 properties valued at over $20 billion in every asset class, including multifamily, retail, office, development, note sales, air rights, partnership interests, unsold shares and retail condos. She has sold over $1.4 billion in the last six years, spanning NYC, Miami, Boston, Chicago and most of the northeast corridor.
Adelaide’s mission of treating each deal not as a commodity, but as a creation, allowed her to achieve record-breaking prices for notable deals, such as: The $107,000,000 Lee Portfolio in Williamsburg, Brooklyn; $115,000,000 Hines and Welltower’s first assisted living facility in NYC at 677 Lexington Avenue; The Hotel Verite at 893 Broadway, The Sutton Place 280,000-square-foot development; SoHo’s “The King of Greene” building at 72-76 Greene Street; 530 Lincoln Road and the Diesel/ Dash Retail Center in the heart of South Beach; Club Monaco flagship at 624 Collins Avenue; The Hit Factory at 421 West 54th Street; 711 Madison Avenue The Roberto Cavalli Building; The Children’s Wear office building in Midtown; The Marriott Courtyard Hotel site by the One World Trade Center; The Stefano Ricci retail flagship on Park Avenue; The famed Knitting Factory building in TriBeCa; The Promenade, a 350-unit Mitchell-Lama building; The Le Figaro Café building on Bleecker Street; The Interior Design Building in Midtown East; The Dylan Hotel on 41st Street; a nine-building package in Chelsea; four prominent Upper West Side hotels; and the Eastbridge Landing development site at First Avenue. Adelaide was responsible for the development of a Times Square $200-million hotel development which is now a Marriott Hotel. She is also well-established as the go-to broker for lenders, she has sold portfolios of notes, loans and REOs.
With utter devotion to helping owners create wealth, Adelaide has earned a reputation for her methodical and strategic approach, her ability to identify and forecast trends, and her knack for creating opportunities and driving value. She's also an uncanny matchmaker who considers every introduction an opportunity to connect people and drive deals. Adelaide comes to Compass with a stellar career selling and advising on all asset classes. She also headed retail sales division leading sales brokerage, advisory and marketing services for the sale of all retail-driven deals.
Adelaide holds a degree in finance and real estate from NYU and is a member of REBNY, ICSC and CIASF.
– $189,000,000 sale of the Sutton Place Development site in New York, NY.
– $115,000,000 sale of 151 East 56th Street aka 677-679 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY.
– $107,000,000 sale of the 18 building package - The Lee Portfolio in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY.
– $98,000,000 49-year lease of 453 Broome Street, New York, NY.
– $63,000,000 sale of 339 Washington Street, Boston, MA.
– $58,000,000 Roberto Cavalli retail building at 711 Madison Avenue, New York, NY.
– $42,000,000 sale of 61-63 Crosby Street, New York, NY. Unco-oped a co-op.
– $41,500,000 sale of 72-76 Greene Street, New York, NY. “The King of Greene” two adjacent 5-story plus basement elevatored loft/office buildings.
– $34,000,000 fee ground lease and lease hold sale of 893 Broadway, New York, NY.
– $31,000,000 fee ground lease sale of 2 Fifth Avenue New York, NY. 350 unit co-op.
– $30,000,000 sale of 530 Lincoln Road, Miami, FL. A two-story trophy asset once owned by the family of Gloria Estefan of the Miami Sound Machine.
– $28,500,000 development site for a new 40 story Marriott Hotel near the Freedom Tower at 133-135 Greenwich Street, New York, NY.
– $28,000,000 debt and equity sale at 148 West 28th Street, New York, NY.
– $26,000,000 sale of 10,444 square foot retail condo + mini storage package at 262-272 Mott Street, New York, NY.
– $24,000,000 sale of retail flagship on Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL.
– $23,200,000 sale of 320 East 82nd Street, New York, NY.
– $21,000,000 sale of 640,642-644 Tenth Avenue, New York, NY.
– $18,500,000 sale of 32-story, 318 unit Mitchell Lama apartment building at 150 West 225th Street “The Promenade,” New York, NY.
– $18,000,000 5,200 square foot retail unit at 136 West 22nd Street, New York, NY.
– $16,000,000 debt and equity sale at 146 West 28th Street, New York, NY.
– $16,000,000 debt and equity sale at Dunkin & Bridgebar - 3600 Broadway, New York, NY.
– $15,750,000 sale of 558 Broome Street, New York, NY.
– $14,750,000 sale of 135 West Kingsbridge Road, Bronx, NY.
– $13,800,000 sale of 272 West 27th Street, New York, NY.
– $13,200,000 sale of 801 Washington Avenue - Miami Beach Diesel Retail Center in Miami, FL.
– $13,000,000 sale of 216 Bowery, New York, NY.
– $10,400,000 14,000 square foot mixed-use building at 37 West 19th Street, New York, NY.
– $10,300,000 sale of 381-387 Lenox Avenue, New York, NY.
– $10,200,000 sale of retail condo 31 East 28th Street, New York, NY.
– $10,000,000 22,000 square foot vacant development site at 372 Broadway, New York, NY.
– $10,000,000 5-story, 40 unit walk-up apartment building at 521-523 East 12th Street, New York, NY.
– $9,900,000 4-story, walk-up mixed-use building at 51 MacDougal Street, New York, NY.
– $9,800,000 6-story, mixed-use residential building at 1854 Second Avenue, New York, NY.
– $9,350,000 14,250 square foot commercial building at 84 Bowery, New York, NY.
– $9,000,000 2,500 square foot mixed-use building at 133 Kent Avenue, Brooklyn, NY.
– $8,700,000 4,300 square foot retail building at 407 Park Avenue, New York, NY.
– $8,600,000 7,380 square foot building at 36 Riverside Drive, New York, NY.
– $8,500,000 ±8,885 square foot mixed-use walk-up building at 90 Chambers Street, New York, NY.
– $8,500,000 garage lease at 2 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY.
– $7,500,000 development site at 210 Bowery Street, New York, NY.
– $7,500,000 leasehold sale of 893 Broadway, New York, NY.
– $7,200,000 retail condominium at “The Hit Factory” 421 West 54th Street, New York, NY.
– $7,000,000 sale of air rights at 426 East 58th Street, New York, NY.
– $6,995,000 debt and equity sale at 68-70 Richardson Street, Brooklyn, NY.
– $6,995,000 debt and equity sale at 471 Washington Street, New York, NY.
– $6,250,000 sale of 321 East 58th Street, New York, NY.
– $5,750,000 retail building at 1790-1792 3rd Avenue, New York, NY.
– $5,600,000 residential building at 216 & 218 East 36th Street, New York, NY.
– $5,400,000 sale of a 6,250 square foot retail unit at 2012-2018 Broadway New York, NY.
– $5,200,000 retail strip center at 1257-1267 Forest Avenue, Staten Island, NY.
– $5,000,000 retail lease of 11 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY to New York Kids Club.
– $4,500,000 sale of retail condominium at 40 East 20th Street, New York, NY.
– $3,575,000 retail building at 30 Cliff Street, New York, NY.
– $3,250,000 debt and equity sale at 484 Humboldt Street, Brooklyn, NY.
– $2,500,000 ground floor and basement retail condominium at 119 Chambers Street, New York, NY.
– $2,185,000 retail unit at 136 West 22nd Street, New York, NY.