Ety Lee has over 20 years’ experience in the sale and acquisition
of commercial and residential properties, hotels, development
sites, loft buildings, retail shopping centers, retail condos, air rights
transfers, packages of unsold units, student housing etc. in the
United States especially focused in Manhattan and the Tri-State
area. Prior to joining Compass, Ety Lee was a Managing Director
at Eastern Consolidated. Throughout her career she has been
responsible for the sale, lease, mortgage placement of over $1
Billion in transactions.
Ms. Lee graduated from the Chinese Culture University in Taipei,
Taiwan, with distinction and worked on her Master’s Degree at the
New School University. Prior to her Real Estate career, Ms. Lee
was busy bringing up her three children, and was/is actively
involved in New York Shandong China Association, The Dalton
School, ICOULDBE- mentoring, Hampton Soccer League, Asian
Culture Club, and is a mentor to many Asian students as well as on
the Executive Board of New York Shandong China Association. She is also a
member of The Real Estate Board of New York.
Ms. Lee is fluent in Mandarin, Taiwanese and English. She resides
in Manhattan with her family and summers in the Hamptons.
Scroll down for more
• 554-556 Third Avenue: Assembled over 200,000 sq. ft. of air rights from six
buildings for a cantilevered 33-story, 138-unit mixed-use ExecuStay by Marriott
International. This deal was submitted by Eastern Consolidated Properties as
the “Most Ingenious Deal of the Year” in 2000 to The Real Estate Board of New
• Confidential deal in New York City, Midtown. The mixed use project is about one
Million square feet and rose to 1,000 ft high. It is now one of the tallest
skyscrapers in New York.
• 443 Greenwich Street: 217,549 sq. ft. of commercial property sold for
• 151 Maiden Lane. Development sites to construct a 33-story hotel in the FiDi
section of NY for $32,000,000.
• 338-346 East 23th Street: Retail condo ground floor sold for $21,750,000.
• 141 First Avenue: 5 story building in the East Village. Brokered the sale and the
• 101-113 Dyckman St. aka 172-174 Nagle: 5 story building with retail containing
60 residential units and 10 retail spaces, total 53,000 sq. ft.
• KMart-Route 6 (PA): Brokered the sale and the flip.
• 23-03 45th Road LIC: Vacant building as development site and now is Toyoko
• 110 Madison Avenue: 5 story building sold to developer, now is a 16 story
• 749 Scotland Road: South Orange Towers in Orange, New Jersey.
• 2568-2574 Broadway, South East corner of Broadway and West 97th Street: 7
Story apartment building contains 31 apartments and 3 retail units.
• 241-245 West 37th Street: 12-story, 100,000 sq. ft. steel and concrete loft building
in the heart of Manhattan’s Garment Center.
• 65-50 Wetherole Street, Queens: 146-unit apartment building sold for
• 1777 Grand Concourse: 6-building package in the Bronx: 463 residential and 13
• 438-444 West 19th Street: two-story garage with 62,500 sq. ft. buildable for a
• The properties at Sterling Plaza: Retail condominiums in the Sterling Plaza Luxury
residential tower on Second Avenue, between 49th and 50th Street: plus two
four-story buildings which are adjacent to Sterling Plaza.
• 95 Fifth Avenue: Nine-story, 22,000 sq. ft., immaculate mixed-use loft building.
• 151-59 East 36 Street: Five-story, 30,000 sq. ft building. Lady’s Christian Union
was the seller and Yeshiva University was the buyer.
• 2007 86th Street, Brooklyn, NY: Retail building with redevelopment potential. Sold
• Confidential deal in New Haven, Connecticut: 340,000 sq. ft. office buildings plus
112-unit Marriott Residence Inn for $45,000,000.