After graduating from the University of Dayton in 1992 with a degree in Marketing, Randall moved from Ohio to Atlanta to work at Turner Broadcasting. From there he obtained an MBA from Emory University and began a 10-year career managing BellSouth's Internet Service. In 2005 he decided to leave his corporate career and follow his passion for real estate.
When not assisting buyers and sellers, Randall can often be found attending a festival, dining on the patio at a local restaurant, or walking his 105 pound Rhodesian Ridgeback (the self-proclaimed Princess) through Piedmont Park and Midtown. Another of Randall’s passions is cars--classic and modern. He enjoys an eco-friendly plug-in hybrid SUV for comfortable client drives, a restored 1969 Pontiac Firebird convertible for cruising to the Starlight drive-in, and a 1955 Chevy work truck for weekly treks to Home Depot for home and garden supplies.
Randall specializes in Intown Atlanta homes, townhomes and condos but is licensed to help buyers and sellers anywhere in Georgia. Randall provides a more personalized, luxury experience for his clients, who consider him a trusted confidant. His customer satisfaction ratings are among the highest in the nation because he is dedicated to looking out for their best interests--no exceptions.
If you are selling
– Randall will develop a marketing plan that effectively meets your goals:
If you are buying
- Front page exposure on AtlantaCityhomes.com, attracting thousands of active buyers each month--not offered by any other agent!
- Highly effective local, national, and international advertising on hundreds of popular realty websites (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Etc.)
- Custom “for sale” website designed and built to attract buyers to your home, using one of the 400 condo/neighborhood-specific realty web sites owned exclusively by Randall (i.e. AnsleyParkRealty.com, PiedmontHeights.com, MayfairRenaissance.com, etc.)--not offered by any other agent!
- Outreach via social media and email
- Savvy staging so your home looks great
- Professional photography, including video and drone media
- Print advertising and professionally developed in-home brochures
– Randall will help you find the perfect dream home. He has lived intown for 28 years and has been a full-time real estate agent for 14 years, so he knows the market. His agent-networking will help uncover properties before they hit the market.
Randall’s clients are as diverse as the homes that he helps them buy and sell. Whether you are a first-time buyer in the condo market or are selling a multi-million dollar estate, Randall’s experience, training, negotiating skills, and expertise will help ensure your transaction is a success. If you are contemplating a sale or purchase--or know someone who is--contact Randall to discuss how he can assist.
About Loehrig + Purinai:
Loehrig + Purinai is led by business partners Randall Loehrig and Kevin Purinai. Their mission is to help people find their place in Atlanta. They have extensive experience with newer construction, buying and selling historic properties, and the intricacies of transacting in a condo community. Intown real estate is their specialty; however, they conduct transactions outside the city as well (thank you Google Maps!).
They believe clients appreciate a single point of contact because it promotes greater accountability; therefore, Kevin and Randall work independently one-on-one with clients. However, behind the scenes they leverage each other’s strengths, advice, and sphere of influence to improve the customer experience. They don’t always agree with each other, but that’s okay because clients all agree they make the process of buying and selling a home as fun and painless as possible.