International Diamond Society 2014, 2015 (Coldwell Banker) Tom Ferry Your Coach Client #1 Real Estate Coach - Swanepoel Power 200 - '14, '15, '16 #1 Real Estate Coach - Inman 2016
• National Association of Realtors (NAR) • California Association (CA) • Santa Barbara Association of Realtors (SBAOR) • Ventura County Association of Realtors (VCAR)
• GREEN • NAR Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) • NAR Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) • EProNAR (NAR) • Certified Negotiator (CN) Coldwell Banker • Master Series (MS) Coldwell Banker • NAR Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR) • Green (NAR) in progress
• California Association of Realtors & National Association of Realtors accredited School for Real Estate Licensing
• Continuing Education in Real Estate
• Undergraduate degree in Liberal Studies with emphasis in Biological Sciences
• Radiologic Technology and Radiation Therapy Technology training and credentials from Santa Monica Hospital Medical Center and UCLA Center for the Health Sciences
• Over two decades in management, education and therapy positions at the renowned Cancer Center of Santa Barbara
• Domestic Violence Solutions for Santa Barbara County- Co President, Vice President 3 yrs.
• Women's Fund of Santa Barbara - Member
• Santa Barbara High School Education Foundation – Founder and Vice President
• National Charity League – Board Member, 5 years; Sustainer
• Junior League of Santa Barbara – Board Member, 7 years; Sustainer
• Girls, Inc. “Girlfriends Club”
• Montecito Union School PTA/Site Council – President, 3 years; Vice President, 3 years; Honorary Service Award for Outstanding Volunteerism
• Montecito Union School Education Foundation – Board Member, 4 years
One of the founding members of the Compass Montecito office and Co-principle of Langhorne Group, Sofie offers extensive real estate knowledge and exceptional leadership skills. Loyal, honest, and dependable, she’s built a reputation on prioritizing her client’s needs and putting their goals at the forefront of every transaction.
The guiding force behind Langhorne Group, Sofie is a big picture person who champions exemplary service and extraordinary results from her team. A member of the National Association of Realtors, the California Association, and both the Santa Barbara, Ventura and LA County Association of Realtors, Sofie continually strives to sharpen her skillset through continuing education and designation awards. A life-long learner, she hired renowned real estate coach and one of the top twenty industry professionals, Tom Ferry, to help hone her management, marketing, negotiation and strategy skills.
Sofie’s keen communication skills, talent for leadership, and tireless sense of service can be attributed to three decades spent in management and education in the cancer care field. She’s brought the same level of dedication and service to the buyers and sellers of Santa Barbara. Praised for client satisfaction and her effectiveness as a counselor, facilitator, and liaison – from search, market analysis, to marketing, negotiations, escrow and closing – Sofie is steadfast in ensuring her client’s needs are met. She also has an inherent sense of foresight and an unmistakable ability to anticipate potential issues and circumvent them before they arise.
Highly involved in charity work, Sofie prides herself in giving back to the community that she serves. Active in the non-profit world, she’s a board member of the Junior League of Santa Barbara, Co-Founder of the Foundation for Santa Barbara High School, and serves on the Executive Board for Domestic Violence Solutions for Santa Barbara County.
Originally a Santa Monica native, Sofie moved to Santa Barbara in ’87 and instantly fell in love with the coastal lifestyle and niche neighborhoods. An honorary native, if you spend any time in the local community, chances are you’ll run into Sofie and experience firsthand her innate ability to strike up a conversation and quickly make new acquaintances into old friends.