I have been helping my clients with their real estate goals for over 20 years. In that time, I have played a role in over 2000 real estate success stories. My success is built on the foundation of knowing my clients and working closely with them. Beginning with the first handshake I am committed to maintaining strong working relationships with my clients, as well as industry specialists, that last a lifetime. As your life and needs change I'll be here when you need me with ideas and advice, connecting you to the right people and resources, ensuring a smooth and stress-free experience.
Wanting to take advantage of everything Seattle has to offer, my wife and I reside in Queen Anne with our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Winston. When I'm not selling houses, I can be found trying new restaurants, reading, cooking, or attending a performance in one of City's amazing venues. I have always believed that to truly be a member of a community, you have to give back. Whether it's coaching youth sports, leading a coat & boot drive or serving on the board of an organization, I make a point to get involved in my community.
- Born in Lubbock, Texas o Raised in Fairbanks, Alaska
- BBA degree in Economics, University of Alaska
- Played organized hockey over 20 years
- Married my middle school sweetheart
- Realtor of the Year as selected by my fellow Realtor peers
- Former President of the local Board of Realtors
- Recipient of RPAC award - largest improvement in donations, RPAC Honor Roll
- Served on the candidate interview committee for RPAC support
- Federal Political Coordinator for National Association of Realtors
- Co-hosted a bi-monthly radio real estate show
- Assisted in writing and reviewing State Real Estate Licensing exam
- Coached elite athletes for over 20 years, helping many reach NCAA level and some, professional careers.
- Served on the United Way COMPASS Committee
- Served as a board member of several local non-profit organizations
- Coordinated United Way coat and boot drives and Christmas toy drives