Born and raised in Los Gatos, and a resident of the Santa Cruz Mountains, Alison Antone is thrilled to assist clients in making their transition into or out of homeownership in what she believes is the most beautiful, safe, and exciting community California has to offer.
Before becoming a real estate agent, Alison enjoyed 20 years as an entrepreneur. She served clients as a massage therapist, online retailer, and retail store owner during which time she developed qualities that help her excel as an efficient, attentive, and productive professional. Additionally, while studying to receive a BFA in Interior Design from San Jose State she enhanced her innate gifts in styling and recreating any space with an emphasis in luxury as well as functionality.
Alison Antone serves both Santa Clara and Santa Cruz Counties, proudly representing her clients utilizing her unique skillset:
• Problem-solving to execute the best possible outcome of every situation
• Actively listening for the client’s needs and responding appropriately
• Targeted “lifestyle staging”, to attract your specific market’s buyers
• Helping potential buyers envision the design possibilities
• Recommending the highest quality home improvement services
• Understanding and communicating the complexities of the market
• Authenticity, Honesty, Privacy
• Commitment to ethical business practices
• Clear, mindful communication
• Minimizing the stress of homebuying/selling
• Immediate response to texts and emails
• Executing a trouble-free transaction
• Reaching a vast potential buyer audience for her seller’s listings
Her drive and passion to help individuals and families acquire their dream homes were born from her own experience in home ownership. She knows that nothing affords the security and comfort of finding the perfect home that reflects our lifestyle preferences. A place that supports us in all aspects of our lives...where we feel rejuvenated and stress-free. This is her wish and her goal for you while making home buying or selling a positive experience. Alison understands that trust is the key ingredient in any fiduciary relationship. Her motivation is driven by educating, not “selling”, her clients as they make one of the biggest decisions of their lives.
“I worked with Alison in purchasing a townhouse. She was super supportive and responsive in the process, and without her hard work, I would have been unable to purchase this townhouse. She worked closely with my loan officer and the selling agent to make sure everything went smoothly and closed on time.”
- K. HEDAYATI