Celia DeTar is active in the real estate and mortgage finance industry since 2008. In addition to having an outstanding reputation for marketing distinguished properties, extensive training and a broad knowledge of the local market, Celia brings a comprehensive approach to your home selling or buying experience. She is known throughout the industry to be a conscientious communicator, tenacious negotiator, and master multi-tasker.
Why you should do business with Celia
• facilitates financing, inspections, repairs and moving
• markets your property with state of the art photos (HDR), videography and 3D virtual tours, can also provide virtual cleaning and staging
• multi-media marketing includes internet, print and social media
• local, national and international exposure to over 60 countries and in 9 languages
Celia lives on the San Jose Country Club with her husband and children. Her life has been touched in a very special way by her daughter who has Down Syndrome. Celia has been the advocate of her daughter with special needs and brings to the table that experience of advocacy to work for you, her valued client.
Celia enjoys traveling with her husband, attending their children’s club sports and Special Olympics, and training their Greater Swiss Mountain Dog.
Celia is goal-oriented, passionate, and personable. It is Celia’s commitment, privilege and passion to make your real estate experience exceptional!
Memberships and Affiliations
• Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS
• National Association of REALTORS
• California Association of REALTORS
“Celia saved my home. I mean that literally. In 2010 with the downturn of the market, Celia guided my wife and me in restructuring our mortgage to make our finances manageable. So when it came to retiring and downsizing, we asked Celia to list our home. Again, she has risen above and beyond the call of duty to make our home- selling process a successful experience.”
- LARRY S- SAN JOSE