Darlene's 28 years of real estate experience is just the advantage you need in this demanding market. Born
and raised here and with vast knowledge of the Peninsula, she is well-known for getting exceptional results for buyers and sellers. Integrity, enthusiasm, strong negotiation skills, unparalleled attention to detail and commitment describe her well. Darlene prides herself on providing her clients excellent professional service and a dedication to strong partnerships that continue beyond the transaction.
- 28 years of diverse real estate experience in areas including residential sales, commercial sales/leasing, property management, and escrow
- Vast knowledge of mid-Peninsula communities including Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont and San Mateo
- Extensive background and contacts in residential development / remodeling and other resources involved with selling/purchasing a home
- Born, raised and currently owns in Redwood City and Menlo Park
- BS degree: Haas School of Business,UC Berkeley
- Licensed real estate broker since 1991
- Professional Affiliations: National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
In her spare time, Darlene loves to garden, bake, travel, ski, snow mobile and jet ski.