Realtor and relocation specialist in Oakland, Berkeley, Piedmont, Albany, and Alameda since 1991, and through hard work and dedication to my clients, I have been able to have a successful career in real estate.
- To be your realtor for life, worthy of your referrals of friends, family, and associates
- To be the person you contact when you have a need, real estate-related or otherwise, after the close of escrow.
- To keep your interests first at all times!
- To work very hard every day for all my clients and strive to be the best in everything I do.
- To continually improve my knowledge and service in all aspects of real estate by attending seminars and classes, and keeping up with the latest in marketing materials and technology.
- To act with integrity; I never represent both the buyer and seller in a transaction, feeling my devotion should be only to you.
- To maintain an excellent reputation in the real estate community by being respectful to all the parties in the transaction and acting in a professional manner at all times.
MY WORK ETHIC:
- I am available by phone or email most of the time.
- I am available at all times of the day for face-to-face meetings or showings -- whatever is necessary to work with your schedule.
- I believe in knowing the inventory for buyers and comparables for sellers by touring all the new properties that come on the market each week.
- 20 years in retail management in specialty women’s clothing
- Began real estate career in 1991, joining Compass in 1993