2018 Top 1% Bay Area Realtor Per MLS
• 2018 'People Love Us on Yelp' President Award - Yelp
2017 Top Agent Network - Top 1% of Agents since 2010
• Panelist for 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in SF
• Real Estate District 10 Top Producer, 2017
• Foreign Investor Professional since 2010
2016 Candlestick Point #1 Listing Agent
• District 10 Rank #1 Volume-Wise since 2011
• Top #1 District 10 Listing Agent since 2010
• Top #1 Real Estate Group Agent in District 10
• Top #1 Climb Real Estate Group Agent in District 10
2015 Top 10 Realtors by Real Scout
• Top #1 District 10 (Candlestick Point/Bayview Realtor), 2015
• NAAAP SF Bay Area Community Director since 2015
2012 Top #1 Listing Agent in District 10
• Host of the Korean Cultural Festival, 2010 and 2012
• MBA of Foreign Studies from Hankuk University, 2012-2013
2010 Zillow Top Selling Premier Agent
• District 10 Zillow Top Selling Premier Agent since 2010 • VP of the Korean American Chamber of Commerce since 2010
• BA in Biochemistry, Konkuk University
If you want to find the best home or investment, partner up with an experienced and proven agent, Jessie Lee. She is an award-winning realtor with a track record of among the top 1% of real estate professionals in the Bay Area. Anyone who worked with Jessie is familiar with her tenacity and exceptional negotiating skills. She is well-informed, well-connected, a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI), and a consistent top-earning producer for her brokerage since 2010.
Jessie specializes in high-rise condos, urban lofts, corporate, and personal investments, multi-family units, and single-family homes. Over the years, she has cultivated valued client relationships, which help continue to grow her business through referrals. Jessie offers her clients the most up-to-date market analysis and investment opportunities, and her guidance continually leads to smoother transactions. She also prides herself on her hard-working team to provide resources and the best service possible to clients.
Raised in Korea by parents who are real estate investors, Jessie's formative years were heavily influenced by entrepreneurs who often discussed real estate-related topics at dinner. Her upbringing taught her invaluable real-world business experience long before many of her peers began their path to entrepreneurship.
Today, Jessie is a product of Korean, American, and French influences, having married a French hubby. She is multilingual and can speak English, Korean, Japanese, and French. Outside of work and family, Jessie is active in the Foreign Investment Professionals Group, and serves as the Vice President of the Korean American Chamber of Commerce in San Francisco. She is an avid traveler who frequently visits Asia and Europe while keeping a close eye on global and local real estate market trends and always brewing up ways to expand her network of investors, financial service providers, and other agents and brokers. Jessie aims to continually bring value to her clients and foster new relationships. If interested in real estate, partner up with Jessie and gain a true friend in the business.
110 Channel Street
About the Condo:
• 2 bedroom + Den/Office Space, 2 bathroom, 1 designated car parking
• Open living room/dining room/kitchen area
• Hardwood flooring
• Kitchen with contemporary appliances, lighting, fixtures and integrated paneling
• European tile on floors, tub surrounds and shower walls
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Large walk-in closets and storage spaces
• All building amenities are accessible through the 3rd Floor
Arden - 718 & 738 Long Bridge Street
Arden is a full service building consisting of two towers connected by a mid-rise structure where residents enjoy a resort-like lifestyle complete with an attentive and friendly staff, a 24-hour doorman, and exclusive access to luxurious amenities such as a 75’ rooftop lap pool, spa, double-height fitness studio with changing rooms, outdoor wood deck with expansive city views, fireside lounge, social lounge with kitchen and billiards, an impressive library, fireplace, outdoor grilling, a lush landscaped 5th Floor terrace, pet wash and pet grooming area, and more.
About the Condo:
* 1 BD / 1 BD + Den / 2 BD / 2 BD + Den / 3 BD / 3 BD + Den
* Every home has its own private adjacent outdoor space
* floor to ceiling windows
* open living space
* hardwood flooring
* in-unit washer/dryer
* spacious bedrooms and guest rooms
* master bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
* abundant natural light
* views of Twin Peaks, the Bay, and the city
Candlestick Cove extends modern living into the Bayview-Hunters Point area of San Francisco. The condo complex is home to 150 contemporary tri-level townhomes with attached garages, and boasting square footage that is comparable to that of single-family homes, but for the price of a condo. The floor plans include 2BR/3BR/4BR layouts ranging from approximately 1,297 to 1,930 sq. ft. in size, with a shingle roof above and two-car side-by-side garage. The kitchens include Whirlpool Gold™ stainless steel appliances, shaker-style beech cabinetry, and granite slab countertops. In the bathrooms you’ll find Kohler® fixtures, 12x12 tile and cultured marble countertops in second baths. Candlestick Cove’s residents have access to a playground, BBQ area, and walking trails that lead to a 20-acre wildlife refuge of Bayview Park and the Candlestick Point State Recreation Area.
About the Condo:
* 3-level townhouse with private entry
* partial mountain and/or Bay views
* open layout floor plan
* hardwood, carpet, 12x12 ceramic tile flooring
* in-unit washer/dryer
* Shaker-style natural Beech cabinetry with European hinges and melamine interiors
* Breakfast bar
* Kohler® fixtures in all baths
* Dual Zone heating system
* Cultured marble countertops and shower surround in secondary baths
* bright, spacious bedrooms with plenty of storage
* Free shuttle service to BART
District 9 - Mission Bay
Mission Bay has become the city's main hub for scientists and tech workers, giving the neighborhood of brainy, youthful personality. Your neighbors will more likely be active, ambitious professionals, and young families. Expect cutting-edge living spaces, views of the bay, baseball games on weekends, and walking along The Embarcadero to the Ferry Building Farmer's Market. Being a new neighborhood, Mission Bay's history lives in the present. Right now Mission Bay is a bargain among San Francisco neighborhoods with it's spacious condos, amazing views, outdoor space, and prime location.
District 10 - Bayview-Hunters Point, Candlestick Point and Little Hollywood
District 10 sits on the jagged southeastern edge of San Francisco and includes the neighborhoods of Bayview-Hunters Point, Candlestick Point and Little Hollywood. This area excite developers and planners as large plots of sparsely populated land have the potential to become bustling communities where people kayak, jog and enjoy the gaze of glistening residential towers and brand new community buildings.