+ Received a degree in business management and marketing from top school of business at Santa Clara University.
+ Received real estate license in 1978 and later received broker's license in 1981.
+ Have consistently been in top 10% of realtors from 1980 to present. Past presidents club member, platinum circle member, top selling agent of the year, and top listing agent of the year.
+ Numerous courses in real estate principles, practice, law appraisal, finance, probate, and landlord and tenant relations.
+ Have been through extensive residential training courses with Fox and Carskadon, and Seville Contempo Realty.
+ An agent liaison between corporate and agents to voice concerns about the state of the market and how to address clients needs in a changing market.
+ Involved as a member of downtown business improvement district acting as a liaison between landlords and tenants to bring about positive change in the retail community.
+ Advocate for schools in Los Gatos area, working on the local school bond. Past member of millennium committee which raises funds for the local schools. Past member of Rotary club.
SUMMARY: A seasoned professional with over 30 years experience in sales and marketing. Specializing in negotiation, creative contract problem solving, communication and public relations. Particularly skilled at contingency planning and follow through to get clients desired results. Strong abilities to implement an action plan with the use of sound judgment to attain the best possible solutions with the least amount of wasted time and confusion. The ability to communicate effectively in order to ascertain the clients needs.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Gatewood Gallery of Homes 76 -79
Fox and Carskadon Realtors 79-94
Seville Contempo Realty 94-2000
Alain Pinel Realtors 2000-2019
* As a residential and commercial realtor provide expertise to clients in the complex processes of 1031 exchanges, analysis of income and expense statements, commercial finance programs, commercial projections based on rent surveys, demographic studies, and escrow and finance documentation.
* Represent buyers and sellers throughout the state of California, Nevada, and Arizona, in prices varying from $1,000,000-$30,000,000.
* Specialize in residential properties, retail , and office buildings. Expertise in single family homes from $400,000 to $ $10,000,000. Have represented several buyers and sellers in the sale of free standing retail buildings, small regional shopping centers and local strip centers as well as large office buildings.
* Insure that all contract terms are met; disclosure forms are complete and accurate. My experience in the residential sector has brought an extra degree of full disclosure to my commercial transactions.
Always insist on inspections, review of estoppel certifications and expense and rent roll data.
* Recognized for superior ability to coordinate all contract details, time frames, and most importantly repair issues which results in extreme customer satisfaction.