• B.A. San Jose State University, Cum Laude
• GRI- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
• SRES- Seniors Real Estate specialist training
• Relocation Certified for moves in and out of Silicon Valley
• Interior Design Certification
• Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of California
Sherry Hitchcock, Silicon Valley Top 3% Agent, has become a “Go To” agent with a reputation for tenaciously protecting her client’s interests. Savvy negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as emblems of Sherry’s service to her clients. Sherry brings to her 17th year of real estate, a background in corporate negotiations. She is a highly experienced negotiator.
Sherry is a hard-working individual who does everything in her power to ensure her client’s success. Her business is based primarily upon referrals from past clients and repeat business. Clients appreciate her knowledge of construction and her carefully selected service providers, which offers seamless assistance for every aspect of one’s purchase or sale.
Please call Sherry anytime without obligation at 408 314-0678. She is ready to go to work for you today!
Experience and Recognition
• 17th year as a real estate broker
• Consistently ranking in the top 3% of Santa Clara County
• Prior experience, 20 + years as a top performer & sales director for Fortune 500 electronics companies.
• Residential property sales & exchanges including fine homes, condominiums, income properties, country estates, including equestrian, and historic homes.
• Attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of market trends and property values.
• Property preparation and remodel, having remodeled numerous homes
• Certified and trained by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, for historic homes
• Investment, both rental and reconstruct for resale
“What a pleasure and privilege it was to work with Sherry Hitchcock on the recent sale of our mother’s long-time home! Sherry’s knowledge and network helped immensely with clearing and preparing the property for sale, and her familiarity and experience with the surprises that sometimes arise at these times (we discovered errors in public records for both the house measurements and lot size) enabled her to address them calmly, quickly and effectively. We also appreciated her great listening skills which equipped her to respond with sensitivity to the values we cared about. In short, if we had another property to sell or wished to buy again in the Los Gatos-Saratoga area, we would not hesitate to call on Sherry as our agent. She came highly recommended to us, and we are happy that we chose to work with her.”
- PRISCILLA - MONTE SERENO
“Sherry helped us sell our mother's house in Monte Sereno. She was extremely helpful and gave us good guidance through some complex parts of the sale process. She was calm and professional at every turn. She was also quite pleasant to deal with. I would absolutely recommend her and without question. Signed, William Peters, another happy client of Sherry Hitchcock.”
- WILLIAM - MONTE SERENO