- State of California Department of Real Estate Salesperson DRE #01153827
- CA Contractor License Board: B Class General Contractor
- U.C. Berkeley: Bachelor of Arts, social sciences, and city and regional Planning
- San Francisco University High School and Cathedral School for Boys
- Energetic, creative, problem solver, and negotiator with 27 years experience in real estate sales, development, construction management, and property management
- San Francisco native
- Compass sales associate, 2018-Present.
- Pacific Union International sales associate, 2011-2017.
- McGuire real estate partner and top producer, 1999-2011.
- Developer of Alamo Square San Francisco entitled "Painted Gentlemen" condominiums; Bartlett Bear Vineyard Oak Knoll District, Napa; 2-, 8-, 9-, and 13-unit UC Berkeley student rental properties
- Project Manager for non-profit developer of 54 units of new construction, affordable housing in South of Market
- Project Manager for national retail and restaurant general contractor, Fisher Development and Chevy's, Inc
- U.C. Berkeley Alumni Association: director, 2013-2017
- The Guardsmen: past director
- San Francisco University High School: past trustee
- Intimate knowledge of San Francisco neighborhoods
- Knowledge of design, permitting, and construction process
- Experienced and skilled negotiator and mediator
Physician wife and two daughters; www.BartlettRE.com for more.