Tess Salter deeply cares about finding every client their dream home. She is a valuable asset to buyers and sellers who not only want top results, but are looking for a savvy and dedicated agent to help navigate the often overwhelming Bay Area real estate market. Her extensive background in sales and negotiation, traditional and innovative marketing strategies, and “get-it-done” mentality make the client experience enjoyable and easy.
Tess’ philosophy centers on always doing what is best for the client. Her passion for the industry stemmed from understanding the value of working with ethical, honest and client-centered Realtors. Tess now dedicates her life to helping her clients find the right property and loves having a career that helps others while building lifelong relationships.
Interesting Facts about Tess
• UCSB Graduate - Business Economics
• Lives with husband, son and dog in Hillsborough
• Top Sales Account Executive at Google, Oracle & PowerSpeaking
• Focused on Continuous Growth - Certifications in Negotiation, Sales, Presentation Skills, Coaching and Leadership
• Passionate about ending cancer (America Cancer Society Chair for Relay for Life) and growing the next generation of rockstar leaders
• Loves Costco, Lake Tahoe, Philz Coffee and highly competitive Game Nights
To read more about Tess and what her clients say, click here.
Visit My Website