- Master Certified Negotiation Expert
- Seller Representative Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- National, California and San Mateo Association of Realtors® – Member
- Parca – Active Donor, Organization supporting and providing services for adults with developmental disabilities
- St. Dunstan Church – Active Donor
- Ocean Conservancy – Active Donor, Organization helping to formulate ocean policy at the federal and state government levels, based on peer reviewed science, which protects wildlife in the ocean
- Paralyzed Veterans of America – Active Donor, Advocate for life-changing care, spinal cord research, VA benefits and civil rights for veterans and all people with disabilities
Tiffany was born and raised on the peninsula and has been a Realtor® since 2003. She started her real estate career at Prudential California Realty where she was awarded a member of the agent leadership council and presidents club. Tiffany joined Alain Pinel Realtors® in 2012, which was acquired by Compass in 2019. She is known for providing her clients with unbiased information, thorough analysis, and unwavering dedication. Her success is contributed to her honesty, integrity, discretion, marketing, and negotiating skills, and continued endorsements from past clients. Prior to Real Estate, she worked in accounting at UCSF - Stanford, Marketing at Dovebid Inc., and freelance print design for Charles Schwab.
Tiffany represents buyers and sellers locally and internationally. The high-quality network she has fostered locally extends beyond the Bay Area with her affiliation with Who’s Who in luxury real estate with her firm’s luxury home division. Her personal network combined with Compass’ market tenure and brand identity gives her clients a distinct advantage when buying or selling a home.
Buying and selling a home can cause emotional stress for a family. Tiffany works hard to alleviate those strains, taking on the worries so her clients can focus on the excitement of moving. She enjoys what she does and has met some extraordinary people along the way and sold some beautiful homes. Her dedicated team ensures that all aspects of a given transaction are handled according to plan. Tiffany believes that being a Realtor® means more than selling houses and negotiating contracts, but at its core, it’s about people, families, hopes, dreams, and relationships based on trust.