Virginia brings over 43 years of experience in real estate related fields, including real estate law, investment mortgage financing and new construction. More specifically, for the past 33 years Virginia's primary focus has been committed to the sales and marketing of residential real estate in her own LaMorinda neighborhoods (Lafayette, Orinda and Moraga) as well as the surrounding communities of Contra Costa County, including Walnut Creek, Alamo, Pleasant Hill, Danville, and San Ramon. Her husband, Paul Ratto, with over 29 years of experience in corporate sales and estimating, teamed up with Virginia in 2002. As a team of 17 years, they have successfully listed and sold numerous homes, providing skilled expertise and thoughtful consideration of the details and needs of their clients. They are 37-year residents and homeowners in Orinda, California, and are active members of their community. They enjoy cycling, hiking, swimming, tennis, golf, traveling, gardening, cooking, photography, music, entertaining and spending time with their family and many close friends.
Their professional qualifications include:
• Extensive knowledge of the local market
• Dedication and commitment to clients; meticulous attention to detail
• Access to nationwide network of highly-qualified relocation specialists
• Full understanding of each individual's real estate needs and the ability to approach each transaction individually.
• Full service marketing plan for Sellers
• Customized strategy plan for Buyers
• Nationwide referral system that links buyers and sellers across the County
• Skilled in all aspects of the Residential Real Estate profession with expertise and quantifiable experience in marketing, counseling, selling and negotiating.