Click here to visit my new website.
Subhi Barakat, the most effective Realtor at Compass is unstoppable. He has secured tens of millions in closed transactions for his clients and is constantly rated in the top of San Francisco Realtors. Subhi's sales statistics set records, and his discerning clients -- from top executives to company founders to law firm partners -- passionately sign him praises!
Subhi's success is due in large part to his conscientious, professional and ethical approach to real estate. Taking his clients' wishes to heart as he would his own, he works tirelessly and aggressively to ensure they get what they desire -- be it a home of their dreams, or top-dollar from the home they are leaving behind.
He listens, and educates, calling upon his intimate knowledge of San Francisco neighborhoods, the current market inventory (Subhi previews properties religiously every Tuesday during Brokers' Tour), the latest in financing, the fine art of negotiation, and the fine print of the contract.
He applies no pressure; instead he ensures his clients have all they need to make the most informed decisions. And, even though he's a competitive businessman, Subhi maintains great relationships with his fellow agents -- they know him both a tough, but also straightforward and fair. Subhi is a graduate of Highland Park High School and San Francisco State University, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BS in International Business. He is currently pursuing his MBA at San Francisco State as well.
Prior to Selling Real Estate, Subhi was one of the youngest, most successful eCommerce Buyers at a Fortune 1 company for five years.
• Born and raised in Chicago
• Attended Highland Park High School (Highland Park, Illinois)
• City College of San Francisco and San Francisco State University
• San Francisco Resident since 2010, purchased first SF property in 2011
• SF landlord since 2011- Present
• Personal Real Estate portfolio spans the country. Cities include SF, Chicago and Manhattan
• Stock/Options Trader at Thinkorswim (TD Ameritrade) from 2001-2009
• Buyer at Walmart eCommerce from 2010-2015
• Twin Peaks & SoMa property owner
He lives in Twin Peaks, known for its breathtaking views of the city, with his wife, an interior designer, and his dog and two cats.