- #1 Buyers Team in San Francisco
- #4 Overall Team in San Francisco
- $86M in 2019 Sales
- 62 Transactions in 2019
- Top 1% San Francisco Realtors
- Top 20 Agents in San Francisco (Units Sold - 2017, 2018)
- San Francisco Chronicle Published Real Estate Experts
- “2017 Rising Stars” in Bay Area Real Estate by San Francisco Magazine, Silicon Valley Magazine, and Luxury Marketing Council
- Over $200+ Million in Sales Volume
- Residential real estate expert specializing in: Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Tenancy in Common (TIC), Multi-Family, and Investment Opportunities
- Leveraging cutting edge technology and social media tools
- Facebook and Instagram Live experts
- Assisting homeowners with pre-market preparation and custom renovations to achieve the highest sales price possible
- Implementing situational and property specific marketing approaches
- Implementing the most effective strategy for bringing buyers to the table
- Utilizing extensive Marketing and Finance backgrounds
- In depth knowledge of San Francisco market areas, neighborhoods and schools
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- San Francisco Natives
- Third Generation Realtors
San Francisco State University:
Tyler is part of the Bellings Brothers Real Estate team. In 2019, the team was proud to be the number 1 team in San Francisco for buyers, and number 4 team overall.
Tyler brings a fresh perspective, vigorous energy, and knowledge of the latest technology and market conditions to all his clients. His confidence in the continued growth of San Francisco's real estate fuels his enthusiasm. San Francisco continues to produce high-income innovative jobs, an exceptional climate, and extensive cultural diversity. People from all over the world seek to become part of this exciting city and the real estate market thrives because of it.
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Tyler has always loved this dynamic city. His interest in real estate began at an early age as his parents involved him in buying and selling investment properties. With a strong work ethic and a desire to help and serve people, Tyler began working in the hospitality industry at just 15. As a real estate professional, he is dedicated to helping and serving his clients to achieve owning real estate in San Francisco.
While studying Communications at San Francisco State University, he applied and was accepted into the Marine Corps Aviation Officer Candidate program; the youngest participant in the highly competitive program. Tyler reset his sights on soaring high in the real estate industry in San Francisco.
When Tyler is not working on getting real estate buyers and sellers together, he enjoys running, reading, as well as exploring the nuances of different San Francisco neighborhoods.