Why choose Vasilis?
“Hablo Español, Falo Português, Ομιλώ Ελληνικά”
- 18 year full time Real Estate veteran
- 850+ closed sales transactions
- 20+ years Queens resident
- 80+ “5-star” reviews on Zillow and Google
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% of real estate agents nationwide
- Expert negotiator
- Exemplary relationships with boards of directors, management companies, attorneys & lenders
- Professional marketing including high definition photography, staging & integrated use of social media
- Fluent in four languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, and English
A 18-year veteran of New York City real estate, Vasilis Kokoris is a highly skilled resource whether your needs fall in the residential, commercial or investment sectors. His multi-faceted skill set has been honed by closing more than 800-plus sales transactions, owning his own investment property and serving on his co-op board.
Vasilis firmly believes in the importance of working with a hyper local real estate professional. As both a longtime Queens resident and a devoted broker specializing in the borough, running into satisfied clients around town is a regular occurrence. Armed with the latest market insights and technology, he takes great pride in assisting customers throughout their lifetimes, and he's an excellent guide first-time sellers and buyers, seasoned investors and everyone in between. Because he's been on both sides of the closing table, he can relate to the needs of his clients who repeatedly praise his knowledgeable partnership approach, determined work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond. It's no surprise that Vasilis has consistently ranked among the top one percent of real estate agents nationally.
Previously a Jackson Heights resident, Vasilis now lives in Astoria. He's a devoted father of two and fluent in Greek, Spanish, Portuguese and English.