Available February 1, 2016.
Sprawling 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment with parking (!) in the beautiful landmarked “Graham Home for Old Ladies” in historic Clinton Hills, near the Ft. Greene border. Live a small piece of history in this gorgeous and immaculate apartment:
- Oversized living/dining room offers plenty of space for entertaining
- Galley kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, generous storage and granite countertops
- King-sized master bedroom has an en-suite full bath with enormous custom California closets
- Queen-sized 2nd bedroom also has enormous custom California closets
- Spacious private terrace overlooking a serene garden – a perfect setting for lazy afternoons
- Washer/dryer in-unit
- Central air conditioning
- Abundant closets and hardwood floors throughout
- South facing and sunny
- Pet friendly
- Your very own on-site parking spot!
- Please note, additional condo application and move-in fees apply, in addition to standard broker fee
The Iconic “Graham Home for Old Ladies” boasts a colorful history starting in 1851 when it was first built as a shelter for elderly women. A century later it became a motor inn, an unsavory thorn in the neighborhood until it closed its doors in 1985. In 2000, forward thinking BRP Development Corp converted the building to condos, and while few original interior details remain, the grounds and building exterior were restored to its prior beauty, and now presides majestically over leafy Washington Avenue.
Steps to the G train, a few blocks to the C train, and several blocks to B, D, N, R, Q, 2, 3, 4, 5.